Hot Actress Lara Dutta reveal the style, cosmetics and more

Related Posts by Categories



Party wear: “My dictum is - less is more. When in doubt, I always prefer under dressing. I stick to browns and blacks,” Lara reveals.

Style quotient: “I feel style is very personal, it is what suits you and keeps you comfortable. My style is totally classic - I go for smart cuts and fits,” she smiles.

Accessories: “As you can see, I subscribe to minimalism. My best accessory is a nice bag and a neat pair of shoes to match,” adds the style diva.

Cosmetics: “I favour the nude look when it comes to make-up. Of all the cosmetics, lip balm or a lip tint is a must-have for me. I won’t leave home without it,” declares Dutta.

Not Christmassy: “The biggest fashion faux paus for me is to dress up like a X’mas tree. You know, that grunge look with loads of rings, chains and bracelets! I am absolutely horrified by bling,” she admits.

Lara Dutta lists her style tenets Lara Dutta lists her style tenets Lara Dutta lists her style tenets Lara Dutta lists her style tenets

No comments: