Hot and Sexy Bollywood Actress - Esha Deol looks for meatier roles

Related Posts by Categories



Esha Deal career spans seven years in the industry and yet Esha Deol says she is looking forward to meatier roles than she has been performing. “I’ve become more selective now. My career has been full of ups and downs. When I entered the industry, I was totally raw. I made a lot of mistakes and I didn’t realise. Yet people forgave and accepted me. Initially I got good films and I was eager to work, but my brain was not tuned to make the right or wrong choice. Yet, I have quite a few good films to my credit like Dhoom, Kaal, Yuva, No Entry and few more which I can’t recollect now,” says Esha.

Esha last two films Ankahee and Cash didn’t do well at the box office. So, was she disappointed with the films? Esha says, “Ankahee was a different experience I liked the role since I was doing an intense role for the first time. I hated Cash. I loved the script when I heard it, but you don’t know what goes on the editing table. I think the controversies hyped the film. I give credit to the directors of the film for it being good or bad.”

The actress is now looking forward to Ram Gopal Varma’s Darling opposite Fardeen Khan where she plays a ghost. “I had a blast playing someone like that. But the role was taxing as well. There were times when I used to come home and not talk to anyone for days. I loved the fact that I didn’t have to put makeup on my face. I wanted to work with Ram Gopal Varma and he is a darling himself. When he approached me, I grabbed the opportunity,” she explains. Darling is Esha’s fifth film with Fardeen.


“Yes,we know each other very well. I think we have reached a stage where we are bored with each other. We have nothing left to discuss now. During the shooting of Just Married we reached a point where we just said ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ to each other. He is a nice guy to work with and the funniest part about Fardeen is that his weight keeps fluctuating every now and then. Sometimes he’s thin, sometimes he’s fat. But in Darling he looks hot and happening. We constantly joke around and we have one-liners which only we can understand,” reveals Esha.

No comments: